Yo-da one for me

Feb 11, 2021





There is nothing more I love, than to snack on a “hearty” charcuterie board. (See what I did there.) In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, this board will feature all sorts of pinks and reds. I once read that the reason we 90s kid’s enjoyed charcuterie boards so much is that we grew up on Lunchables. 

Savory or sweet? How about a mixture of both! Many of these items I snagged at Aldi. You don’t have to spend big to make a big statement. 


I've put together the following:

Fresh mozzarella 

Mixed nuts

Strawberries 

Watermelon 

Assorted chocolates 

Jelly beans

Prosciutto 

Babybel cheese

And cheesecake slices I scored at Aldi for $1.99!


I like to have sweets, soft textures, crunchy items, and savory bits. Experiment to your liking. You can make a large board or a small one. Below I show how it looks in a smaller version and also in a different tray. Now excuse me while I try to hide a portion for myself before the sticky little fingers get to them. 





With love 

Carolina 

Join the conversation!

Latest Instagrams

© Food Wright Away. Design by FCD.